Extra Shortwave frequencies on 29 June 2012
- 01:59-02:57 UTC - North America (East) - 6165 kHz - Bonaire (that's late Thursday, local time!)
- 02:59-03:57 UTC - North America (Central) - 6165 kHz - Bonaire (that's late Thursday, local time!)
- 04:59-05:57 UTC - North America (West) - 6165 kHz - Bonaire (that's late Thursday, local time!)
- 04:59-05:57 UTC - New Zealand + Australia (South East) - 12015 kHz - Bonaire
- 18:59-20:57 UTC - Europe - 6065 kHz - Wertachtal
Of course we'll also be broadcasting on our regular shortwave frequencies to Africa and Asia (except 15110, which will close a day earlier).
In every shortwave slot and WRN relay we'll broadcast our Last Show, enabling as many people as we can to listen in.
During the satellite-only hours in between the shortwave and World Radio Network hours we'll rebroadcast documentaries and other programmes from RNW's historical archives.
Radio Netherlands Worldwide in English will cease transmissions on 29 June at 20:57 UTC.